Sainsbury’s HGV drivers given pay rise in bid to attract top talent
HGV drivers working for Sainsbury’s are to get pay increases of up to GBP11.50 an hour in recognition of their “extraordinary work”.
Simon Roberts, Sainsbury’s chief executive, said it would increase its basic hourly rate for all staff, including those working for Argo, to GBP10 an hour.
- ^ Sainsbury’s HGV drivers given pay rise in bid to attract top talent (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Candy Smart Pro CSOEH9A2DCE Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, Sensory Dry,...
REGULAR PRICE: £429.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 9kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer – White Digital Display Anti […]
- AstroAI Mini Fridge 10 Litre, 15 Can Portable Cooler & Warmer, AC+DC Power for...
REGULAR PRICE: £65.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 10 LITRE OF CAPACITY: The removable shelf makes small items […]