New 21-acre Peterborough logistics park to be completed by end of year
Half a million square feet of logistics space across three units is being developed this year on an industrial estate in Peterborough, in what has been described as one of the UK’s fastest growing regions.
The 21-acre site at the Peterborough South logistics park is expected to be completed by the end of 2022 and will be delivered to net-zero carbon in construction and target an ‘excellent’ BREEAM rating.
- ^ New 21-acre Peterborough logistics park to be completed by end of year (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Candy Smart Pro CSOEH9A2DCE Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, Sensory Dry,...
REGULAR PRICE: £429.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 9kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer – White Digital Display Anti […]
- AstroAI Mini Fridge 10 Litre, 15 Can Portable Cooler & Warmer, AC+DC Power for...
REGULAR PRICE: £65.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 10 LITRE OF CAPACITY: The removable shelf makes small items […]