DWP & Sons invests in seven Schmitz Cargobull reefers
Stoke-based DWP & Sons has extended its fleet with seven Schmitz Cargobull (SCB) refrigerated trailers. The assets join a 27-strong exclusively SCB fleet, comprising 20 reefers, four Euroliners and three box trailers, transporting fresh and frozen produce across the UK, Europe and Asia. The new trailers feature telematics system TrailerConnect, enabling the business to monitor variables such as internal temperature, tyre condition and door security on each trailer from one dashboard.
- ^ DWP & Sons invests in seven Schmitz Cargobull reefers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Candy Smart Pro CSOEH9A2DCE Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, Sensory Dry,...
REGULAR PRICE: £429.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 9kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer – White Digital Display Anti […]
- AstroAI Mini Fridge 10 Litre, 15 Can Portable Cooler & Warmer, AC+DC Power for...
REGULAR PRICE: £65.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 10 LITRE OF CAPACITY: The removable shelf makes small items […]