DfT invites industry to suggest ways Driver CPC can be improved
Road Skills Online has urged operators to fill in its new questionnaire, suggesting ways to improve the Driver CPC.
The government announced a major review of the qualifcation last November after industry leaders claimed its bureaucratic nature was acting as a barrier to both new and returning drivers. “I have been invited by Department of Transport and DVSA to contribute to the DfT’s review of Driver CPC,” explained Road Skills Online MD David Somers.
- ^ DfT invites industry to suggest ways Driver CPC can be improved (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Candy Smart Pro CSOEH9A2DCE Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, Sensory Dry,...
REGULAR PRICE: £429.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 9kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer – White Digital Display Anti […]
- AstroAI Mini Fridge 10 Litre, 15 Can Portable Cooler & Warmer, AC+DC Power for...
REGULAR PRICE: £65.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 10 LITRE OF CAPACITY: The removable shelf makes small items […]