Spin off complete, GXO MD looks forward to a bright future for contract logistics and ecommerce
In August 2021 XPO completed the spin off of its Logistics division to create a new, separate company GXO, leaving the former Transport division to trade on as XPO.
While there were good operational reasons for the split, Brad Jacobs, chairman and CEO of XPO Logistics, made no secret of the fact that a major driver was to increase shareholder value.
- ^ Spin off complete, GXO MD looks forward to a bright future for contract logistics and ecommerce (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]