Sapphire revs up expansion drive with new Hatfield truck and van all-makes workshop
Independent truck and van repairer Sapphire Vehicle Services has opened its second all-makes workshop. Sapphire, which operates 19 vehicle maintenance units across Britain, has converted its former vehicle maintenance unit in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, into a service depot which is open to all. The launch follows the opening of its first workshop in June this year at Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- ^ Sapphire revs up expansion drive with new Hatfield truck and van all-makes workshop (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]