Palletforce reports record 2020 volumes as revenues soar
Palletforce said investment in capacity, infrastructure and technology helped it deliver record distribution volumes during 2020. Revenue for the year ending 31 December 2020 increased by GBP19.5m to GBP136.6m (2019: GBP156.1m) and underlying EBITDA was GBP12.24m (2019: GBP8.98m) reflecting a margin of 9%. Pre-tax profit was GBP11.2m (2019: GBP7.65m) which represents an operating margin of 8.2% (2019: 4.9%).
The company stressed that the 2019 comparatives are a 15-month trading period from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2019.
- ^ Palletforce reports record 2020 volumes as revenues soar (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]