MP gets behind wheel of new DAF LF Electric at Leyland Trucks
Leyland Trucks’ new DAF LF Electric truck was given the seal of approval from DfT minister Trudy Harrison (pictured right) this week.
The company, which has been selected to support the DfT’s efforts to increase the use of battery-electric vehicles in commercial transport fleets across the UK, gave Harrison the opportunity to test drive its new 19-tonne DAF LF Electric distribution truck during her tour of the production facility.
- ^ MP gets behind wheel of new DAF LF Electric at Leyland Trucks (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Royal Albert Modern Vintage NCRPNK25817 Teapot 1.25ltr, NCR, Fine Bone China,...
RRP PRICE: £80.00SALE PRICE: £69.65YOU SAVE: £10.35 About this item New country roses is a beautiful new addition to the Vintage patterns that […]
- WMF 0761506380 Fish Pan with Glass Lid
SALE PRICE: £110.83YOU SAVE: £9.37 About this item Fish pan with glass lid More information coming soon Content: 1x Serving pan coated oval 38 x 26 […]
- Dualit 72010 Cordless Jug Kettle, Black (Refurbished)
SALE PRICE: £82.18YOU SAVE: £6.29 About this item Fast boiling, the compact Lite Kettle uses a powerful 2.4kW element for a faster boiling time. […]
- BSF Cult Dinner set, 68pcs.
SALE PRICE: £123.35YOU SAVE: £5.81 About this item 18/10 high-grade stainless steel Corrosion resistant Dishwasher safe Knives are made out of one […]