Lorry driver who crashed into millionaire veteran car driver didn’t know tapping a mobile while driving was illegal, court told
A lorry driver who crashed into a Canadian millionaire taking part in the London to Brighton Veteran Car Rally told a jury he did not think tapping a mobile phone to make a call while driving was illegal.
Michael Black, 52, was driving his tipper lorry in the third lane of the M23 southbound when his truck smashed into the back of a 1903 Knox car, killing the driver, 80-year-old Ronald Carey.
- ^ Lorry driver who crashed into millionaire veteran car driver didn’t know tapping a mobile while driving was illegal, court told (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Royal Albert Modern Vintage NCRPNK25817 Teapot 1.25ltr, NCR, Fine Bone China,...
RRP PRICE: £80.00SALE PRICE: £69.65YOU SAVE: £10.35 About this item New country roses is a beautiful new addition to the Vintage patterns that […]
- WMF 0761506380 Fish Pan with Glass Lid
SALE PRICE: £110.83YOU SAVE: £9.37 About this item Fish pan with glass lid More information coming soon Content: 1x Serving pan coated oval 38 x 26 […]
- Dualit 72010 Cordless Jug Kettle, Black (Refurbished)
SALE PRICE: £82.18YOU SAVE: £6.29 About this item Fast boiling, the compact Lite Kettle uses a powerful 2.4kW element for a faster boiling time. […]
- BSF Cult Dinner set, 68pcs.
SALE PRICE: £123.35YOU SAVE: £5.81 About this item 18/10 high-grade stainless steel Corrosion resistant Dishwasher safe Knives are made out of one […]