Lorry driver in critical condition after being ‘struck by own vehicle’ on M62
Police are appealing for witnesses after an HGV driver was struck by his own truck on the M62 in the early hours of yesterday morning (24 November). The driver was taken to hospital and is in a critical condition with life changing injuries, according to the police report. Police say they were contacted just before 1:50am after reports that a man had been seriously injured close to junction seven at Rainhill in St Helens.
- ^ Lorry driver in critical condition after being ‘struck by own vehicle’ on M62 (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]