Lorry driver fined £267 after concrete blocks fell from his truck and smashed a £50,000 Tesla
A lorry driver has been fined GBP267 and awarded three penalty points after concrete blocks strapped to the back of his lorry smashed into a GBP50,000 Tesla car as the truck rounded a corner.
Norwich Magistrates’ Court heard that David Terry was driving his lorry on the B1535 at Weston Longville when the load fell off the back of his truck as it rounded a corner, smashing into the Tesla which was being driven by company director Neil Collins, whose […]
- ^ Lorry driver fined GBP267 after concrete blocks fell from his truck and smashed a GBP50,000 Tesla (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]