Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists
Kinaxia Logistics is expanding its internal pallet network in January to include its entire stable of haulage companies, chief executive Simon Hobbs (pictured) told motortransport.co.uk this week. However, the group insists the move does not signal wider plans to launch a national pallet network. Kinaxia Logistics expanded its K-Link hub operation to include direct trunking between member companies in May last year.
- ^ Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]