Haulier left “baffled” after DVSA names top drivers’ hours offenders
The DVSA insisted a list of operators committing drivers’ hours offences that it released during road safety week was correct after an operator told motortransport.co.uk it should never have been included.
The enforcement agency published the non-compliance data to show which haulage firms are persistent offenders and it includes thousands of companies based in the UK and in other European countries.
- ^ Haulier left “baffled” after DVSA names top drivers’ hours offenders (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Royal Albert Modern Vintage NCRPNK25817 Teapot 1.25ltr, NCR, Fine Bone China,...
RRP PRICE: £80.00SALE PRICE: £69.65YOU SAVE: £10.35 About this item New country roses is a beautiful new addition to the Vintage patterns that […]
- WMF 0761506380 Fish Pan with Glass Lid
SALE PRICE: £110.83YOU SAVE: £9.37 About this item Fish pan with glass lid More information coming soon Content: 1x Serving pan coated oval 38 x 26 […]
- Dualit 72010 Cordless Jug Kettle, Black (Refurbished)
SALE PRICE: £82.18YOU SAVE: £6.29 About this item Fast boiling, the compact Lite Kettle uses a powerful 2.4kW element for a faster boiling time. […]
- BSF Cult Dinner set, 68pcs.
SALE PRICE: £123.35YOU SAVE: £5.81 About this item 18/10 high-grade stainless steel Corrosion resistant Dishwasher safe Knives are made out of one […]