Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns
Logistics UK is calling for the government to consider the needs of the logistics industry as it launched its so-called electric vehicle revolution yesterday (22 November).
The call comes after the government revealed plans to make it legally binding for electric vehicle charging points to be fitted in new build homes from next year and in all buildings undergoing major renovations.
- ^ Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]