DHL drivers at Jaguar Land Rover plants threaten strike action over pay dispute
DHL drivers and warehouse operatives at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) plants in Birmingham, Solihull and Liverpool have given the thumbs up for industrial action following a long-running row over incorrect furlough payments and the lack of a pay rise since 2018.
More than 2,000 DHL members at JLR’s plants in the West Midlands and Merseyside who were balloted for action have given “strong backing” for industrial action, including the option to strike, Unite revealed today (15 November).
- ^ DHL drivers at Jaguar Land Rover plants threaten strike action over pay dispute (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]