Dale Brothers cuts costs with new refrigerated trailers
Dale Brothers UK has taken delivery of six new refrigerated trailers, each mounted with Carrier Transicold Vector HE 19 units.
The Telford-based firm said the units were chosen to help reduce running costs and improve fleet efficiency.
The six new 13.6m Chereau trailers replace older assets and eight more identical trailers are expected to be delivered during 2022. “We first started using Carrier equipment more than 20 years ago when we bought some second-hand trailers mounted with their systems,” said […]
- ^ Dale Brothers cuts costs with new refrigerated trailers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Royal Albert Modern Vintage NCRPNK25817 Teapot 1.25ltr, NCR, Fine Bone China,...
RRP PRICE: £80.00SALE PRICE: £69.65YOU SAVE: £10.35 About this item New country roses is a beautiful new addition to the Vintage patterns that […]
- WMF 0761506380 Fish Pan with Glass Lid
SALE PRICE: £110.83YOU SAVE: £9.37 About this item Fish pan with glass lid More information coming soon Content: 1x Serving pan coated oval 38 x 26 […]
- Dualit 72010 Cordless Jug Kettle, Black (Refurbished)
SALE PRICE: £82.18YOU SAVE: £6.29 About this item Fast boiling, the compact Lite Kettle uses a powerful 2.4kW element for a faster boiling time. […]
- BSF Cult Dinner set, 68pcs.
SALE PRICE: £123.35YOU SAVE: £5.81 About this item 18/10 high-grade stainless steel Corrosion resistant Dishwasher safe Knives are made out of one […]