Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus
Arboreal specialists Connick Tree Care has added three Isuzu 7.5-tonne trucks to its London fleet in order to boost the number of jobs it can complete in areas of limited space. The N75.190 rigids have specialist arb bodies built by Southern Vehicle Bodies featuring cab mounted full-width toolboxes. The Isuzus will tow chipping machines that can chip up to 200mm branches, which the company then recycles as a renewable biomass fuel.
- ^ Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Royal Albert Modern Vintage NCRPNK25817 Teapot 1.25ltr, NCR, Fine Bone China,...
RRP PRICE: £80.00SALE PRICE: £69.65YOU SAVE: £10.35 About this item New country roses is a beautiful new addition to the Vintage patterns that […]
- WMF 0761506380 Fish Pan with Glass Lid
SALE PRICE: £110.83YOU SAVE: £9.37 About this item Fish pan with glass lid More information coming soon Content: 1x Serving pan coated oval 38 x 26 […]