Britain’s most bashed bridges revealed as lorry drivers warned to “Wise Up, Size Up”
The most-struck railway bridges in the country have been revealed by Network Rail as it relaunches its “Wise Up, Size Up” campaign this week.
The relaunched campaign is urging lorry drivers to check the height of their vehicles and bridges on route before leaving the depot, in the hope of heading off the annual rise in bridge bashing during the surge in Black Friday and Christmas deliveries.
- ^ Britain’s most bashed bridges revealed as lorry drivers warned to “Wise Up, Size Up” (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]