Bristol hauliers hit by CAZ plan need more help with fleet upgrade, RHA insists
Bristol’s plan to launch its own clean air zone (CAZ) next summer will be “challenging” for hauliers and exemptions will be required to give firms time to upgrade, according to the RHA.
The city council has secured GBP42m of government funding to invest in greener transport initiatives after being picked out as one of a number of towns and cities that needed to tackle air pollution.
- ^ Bristol hauliers hit by CAZ plan need more help with fleet upgrade, RHA insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]