Amazon adds 848 Iveco CNG trucks to fleet
Iveco said Amazon has ordered another 848 compressed natural gas (CNG) trucks to add to the first batch of 216 S-Way tractors which have already been delivered.
The vehicles will be operated by Amazon’s partners in Europe and the new order will start being delivered in the middle of next year.
- ^ Amazon adds 848 Iveco CNG trucks to fleet (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]