Abbey Logistics launches new fleet maintenance system
Abbey Logistics is rolling out a new fleet maintenance system across its four workshop locations to help improve vehicle reliability and slash downtime. The haulier’s engineers and technicians are being equipped with rugged tablets for digitally recording time and work activity, supplied by Freeway Fleet Systems. Under the new system technicians will also be able to use the tablets to digitally record their timesheets, inspections and job cards.
- ^ Abbey Logistics launches new fleet maintenance system (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]